Welcome Message

Follow me as we journey to bring the light of conservatism to the darkness of American politics

Friday, November 4, 2011

Welcome! First post

Today is November 4th, 2011 and this is the first post in Conservative Kellz.

I would like to take this time to explain the purpose of this blog. I look around the world and I see plenty of news sources for liberals and those who many of us would call "sheeple", but not enough for the free thinking conservative. Also, as a black conservative I believe I can bring a perspective to the news and happenings of the world that not many conservatives are exposed to. These are my views on government/most social issues so you know how I think:

-Stay off my land
-Stay away from my guns
-Stay away from my wallet
-Stay away from my family
-Stay away from my community unless WE decide to bring YOU in
-Abortion is a family issue
-Marriage is between 2 organisms committing to love each other. Man or woman, I don't care, I'm a man, I will marry a woman that's as far as I care.
-Welfare is a system that is good in idea, but in practice has caused a reliant populace that can no longer fend for itself
-The "Nanny State" is pitiful
-Liberals are soft
-Racism is wrong
-All religions are institutions where no one is superior to the other
-Support our troops. End of story.
....more to come but those are some of them.

Anyway this blog will have my opinions, opinions I find interesting from both sides of the spectrum, news, videos, and reviews. There are many times this will include common media things, but I will ensure to relate them to either politics or America overall. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment