Welcome Message

Follow me as we journey to bring the light of conservatism to the darkness of American politics

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day!

I would like to wish all the troops and veterans here, abroad, and up in the sky a happy Veterans Day! We all love and appreciate you and all that you do for us as a nation and as people. I myself will be hopefully becoming one of you soon but more on that later on I suppose.

Anyone willing and able should text "VETS" to 20222 to donate $10 to the Fisher House Foundation. The Fisher House Foundation is an organization that gives low-cost housing to injured veterans and active duty members and their families while they receive medical treatment. Or to donate online or for more information about them their website is http://www.fisherhouse.org. Once again, Happy Veterans Day and thank you all for all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment